Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Floral Sherlock Holmes









Vintage Cape | Mum's Shirt | Thrifted Skirt | Vintage Shoes | Tights via Hot Topic


So it's no longer warm enough to wear thigh highs or skirts without tights, so I have to go stock up on tights. However. I saw these two pieces in my closet, side by side, and my brain had a little eureka. The floral pattern on both pieces are so similar, so naturally they compliment each other. Speaking of patterns, matching prints from head to toe has been quite a fun & popular trend lately. This is kind of my very toned down interpretation of that trend. My cape-ish coat reminds me of a wintery Sherlock Holmes cape, which makes me feel magnificent

Also, big thanks to my first commenters (who have astounding blogs!) 
Every comment means a lot to me :) 

Pretty Little Wild Things 
&
Into The Fold

Go check them out!






No comments:

Post a Comment