Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ebay Steals

Last time I checked every wants a good deal on fabulous clothes. I usually when I'm bored or have extra time I find myself browsing the web for sales and "window" shopping, one of my favorite places to score amazing clothes deals is Ebay. Most people are quite familiar with the site, but it does take some time and dedication find exactly what you want for the right price, kind of like thrifting.

Anywho here are some steals that I have been eyeing for a while

Colored tights - $2.70
Two tone tights - $2.98



Printed tights - $12.21
Pleated pleather skirt
$21.80
Creeper Dupes - $23.00
Chic Button down - $9.50

Just an extra tip ~ When shopping for jewelry at higher priced stores like Zara, Urban Outfitters, or Asos make sure to check and see if the piece is on Ebay at a better deal. If the piece is popular, chances are you can find a great dupe at half the price.



No comments:

Post a Comment